Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions, pertaining to online purchasing and use of the website.
Purchase of products
The steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on the website.
• We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Janette Fry.
• When your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered.
We may at our sole discretion refuse to accept or cancel your order. Nonacceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Email and phone orders
Email, telephone and written orders shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. You may ask for tracking which will be charged. Dispatch of goods to destinations outside the UK is subject to separate negotiation.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel your contract to purchase goods if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than ten(10) working days after the day on which you receive the product(s). You must contact us before returning goods and get approval for the returning the goods and the cost of returning the goods. We will pay for the return of faulty goods. Payment for the return of other goods is at our discretion. Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products made to your specification unless they are faulty.
Description of Products
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which may set out additional conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery timescales and warranties. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. However batch colours may vary and sizes are approximate due to the hand-made nature of the products. The bowls are not oven-proof or frost-proof nor are they guaranteed to be dishwasher-proof. If crazing or cracks appear in the glaze, the item will no longer be suitable for food use.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Any contract shall be subject to English law
Use of the website
You warrant that any personal information which you provide when you purchase goods is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You agree not to impersonate any other person or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Use of Information Supplied
You agree that we may use the information you supply to send you information related to the products and general content of the website. We will not release the information you supply to any third party. If you do not wish us to make such use of the information please let us know.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
We reserve the right to:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
• change these conditions from time to time; your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
Third party links
We may provide links to other websites for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources; we do not review or endorse, nor are we responsible or liable for:
• the privacy practices of such websites.
• the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services offered by such websites.
• the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the website or its content.
Compliance with Laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your right to cancel a contract.
We will not be liable for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
• any loss of goodwill or reputation;
• any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
Terms & Conditions © http://www.evolutioncomputing.co.uk